Included in the rental prices
- V.A.T. 24%
- 24 hour usage
- FREE mileage for categories A,B,C
- Third part insurance without theft: A,B,C,D
- Third part insurance with theft: E, A1, B1, C1, C2, C3
- 24-hour Roadside Assistance D, E, A1, B1, C1, C2, C3
- FREE or payable driver’s helmet
- A fee is charged for co-driver’s helmet (3€-5€ per day)
- Safety padlock
- Luggage storage
- Top Case
The price does not include
- Fuel cost
Mode of payment
Motorcycle rental can be paid in cash or by credit card (Mastercard or Visa).
Additional options include
- Airport transfers (extra charge)
- Side cases for categories A1,B1,C1,C2,C3 (€ 10.00 set/daily)
- Satellite navigator (GPS) (€ 5.00 – €10/daily)
- Suggested routes and pre-booking of hotels if required with extra charge
- Road maps (upon availability)
In order to rent you must be over 21 years old (A, B, C) and over 25 years old (E, D, A1, B1, C1) and over 28 years old (C2, C3) with a VALID international/european motorcycle driver’s license issued at least two (2) year ago.
Additional driver for the rental motorcycle
All additional drivers must be declared at the beginning of the rental in order to be covered by the insurance policy provided.
All prices and models are subject to change
Please read carefully the General terms of motorcycle rental.